Death High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A regular high-school with daylight but when it becomes dark....

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Plot for RPG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rima Touya
Sophomores
Sophomores
Rima Touya

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Enrolled Name: Rima Touya
School Year (for students)\Subject (for teachers): Sophomore
DAY or BOTH: both

The Plot for RPG Empty
PostSubject: The Plot for RPG   The Plot for RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:55 pm

Here is the plot for the rpg.

Death-High was built on a cemetery, it's regular during the day but when darkness falls the death comes out. From 12 m to 3...it is called, "the Death Hours". Students and teachers who knows about this "death hours" fight off the Death and attend the school at the same time.

More will come, I hope everyone enjoys.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhigh.darkbb.com
Kai Saeko
Juniors
Juniors
Kai Saeko

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Character sheet
Enrolled Name: Kai Saeko
School Year (for students)\Subject (for teachers): Junior Year
DAY or BOTH: BOTH

The Plot for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot for RPG   The Plot for RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:02 pm

ummm... is it just me or does this plot seems 75% similiar to Persona 3 plot???
"Gekkokken High turning into tatarus at 12 and dark hours????"
Back to top Go down
http://net-fighters.team-talk.net
Lelouch
Admin
Lelouch

Number of posts : 53

Character sheet
Enrolled Name: Lelouch
School Year (for students)\Subject (for teachers):
DAY or BOTH: DAY

The Plot for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot for RPG   The Plot for RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:37 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kai Saeko
Juniors
Juniors
Kai Saeko

Character sheet

The Plot for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot for RPG   The Plot for RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Here, this is from Persona 3

[i]"Plot

[edit] Setting

In the main game, entitled "The Journey", the story takes place in a modern Japanese city, built and funded by the Kirijo Corporation. Due to events in the past, there is a "Dark Hour", a period of time that exists at midnight between one day and the next that only few people are aware of and remain conscious for; those that aren't appear as coffins, frozen. The Dark Hour bends reality; Gekkoukan High School, where most of the characters attend school during the day, becomes a huge labyrinthine tower called "Tartarus", and beasts called Shadows roam the area, preying on the minds of those still conscious during that time, leaving their victims in near catatonic states outside of the Dark Hour. To learn about these aspects, a group called the "Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad" (SEES) was created, its members both having awareness of the Dark Hour and possessing the ability to call forth a Persona to assist them in battling Shadows. In order to call their Persona, each member aims and fires a gun-like object called an "Evoker" at their head, which does no physical damage but causes significant emotional stress to bring forth their Persona.

In the director's cut version of Persona 3, entitled Persona 3 FES, there is an extra story called "The Answer", which takes place almost a month after the events of "The Journey". It takes place in the students' dorm building, and within an area called the Abyss of Time which has opened up beneath the dorm floor.

[edit] Characters

Main article: Characters of Persona 3

Persona 3 focuses around the day to day life of the Main Character. The player is given the opportunity to name the character; there is no default name. In the official manga release he is called Minato Arisato. He is a teenage boy, returning to the city he grew up in ten years after leaving it as an orphan, to finish out his schooling. He joins with the original members of SEES and fellow classmates: Yukari Takeba, a popular but inquisitive and cautious girl, Akihiko Sanada, a calm and collected boy that leads the school's boxing team, and Mitsuru Kirijo, daughter of the head of the Kirijo group who supports the group during their explorations. Along the way, SEES expands with new members, including Junpei Iori, the school's class clown and best friend of the Main Character, Fuuka Yamagishi, a shy girl that has gifted Persona abilities, Aigis, a female robot designed by the Kirijo group to fight Shadows, Ken Amada, an elementary schoolboy who shows promising Persona abilities, and Koromaru, a dog loyal to his long-dead master and who also is able to fight Shadows.

[edit] Story

[edit] Persona 3 - The Journey

Persona 3 begins with the Main Character returning to the city after ten years. He is quickly brought into SEES when his awareness of the Dark Hour is revealed and that he can summon multiple Personas into battle. With their help, SEES is able to explore Tartarus further and defeat Greater Shadows that appear every full moon, believing that by killing all twelve of them, they will be able to end the appearance of the Dark Hour. However, SEES learns they have been misled; by destroying the Greater Shadows, they have freed parts of a being called Nyx who will bring about the end of the world if it is fully restored. It is revealed that the Kirijo Corporation was attempting to do this ten years ago, but Nyx was released prematurely in a laboratory accident that also created the Dark Hour and Tartarus. Aigis, a robot designed to fight Nyx, battled the being but was unable to fully defeat it, instead dispersing parts of it into the Greater Shadows, and installing the last part into that of a young boy nearby, revealed to be the Main Character.

SEES encounters Ryoji, a teenage boy who tells him he is Death incarnate and that if they do not kill him by January 31, he unwilling will usher in Nyx and the end of the world. The player is given the option to kill Ryoji at this point; if taken, the game explains that members of SEES lose memories of the last year, and show them leading normal lives until inevitably the end of the world occurs. If Ryoji is spared, then the game continues, and on January 31, SEES climbs to the top of Tartarus to face Ryoji, now in his true form of the avatar of Nyx. Though they defeat it, the avatar is able to still call forth Nyx; the moon splits open revealing a strange device that begins to kill people across the Earth. The Main Character uses all of his Social Links gained from SEES and other friends to create a seal to lock Nyx away forever, though sacrificing himself to do so.

The world returns to normal, though the memories of the past year are lost to the SEES members. As they finish school, they come to realize that they each promised to gather on the school's roof should they make it to graduation day. There, they find the Main Character lying in Aigis' lap, smiling at the brief reunion with the other SEES members before he slips into a coma."[/i]
Back to top Go down
Rima Touya
Sophomores
Sophomores
Rima Touya

Female

Character sheet

The Plot for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot for RPG   The Plot for RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:59 pm

This is totally off-topic.

And yes, it does have similarities to Persona 3.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saeko
Juniors
Juniors
Kai Saeko

Character sheet

The Plot for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot for RPG   The Plot for RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:36 pm

oh well, i'm just pointing out teh facts
Back to top Go down
Rima Touya
Sophomores
Sophomores
Rima Touya

Female

Character sheet

The Plot for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot for RPG   The Plot for RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:16 pm

thx u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Plot for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot for RPG   The Plot for RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plot for RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death High :: General :: Announcement Board-
Jump to: