Death High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A regular high-school with daylight but when it becomes dark....

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rima Touya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rima Touya
Sophomores
Sophomores
Rima Touya

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Enrolled Name: Rima Touya
School Year (for students)\Subject (for teachers): Sophomore
DAY or BOTH: both

Rima Touya Empty
PostSubject: Rima Touya   Rima Touya I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 pm

Name: Rima Touya

Year: sophomore

Time: day and night, aware of the death hours.

Appearance: Rima has blond dark hair which she likes to tie into two high knots. She has red bloodly eyes, they may look scary but they aren't. She wears a nicely made uniform which she made with her own creative mind. Rima Touya 2-1

Personality: Rima has a weak personality, she is extremely sensitive and takes every word seriously. As the daughter of the school itself, she has a lot of responsibilities.
People adore and love her for the way she acts and her because of her own confused thoughts. She loves Lolipops and ice-cream. She loves her bunny-bear which she always hold, close and near. She hates bullies and ppl who flirts with her.

History: Rima didn't remember her past, her parents told her it was because she was sick most of the time and never got to play around with other kids. She fell ill when she was young and forgot her own past. Even though Rima loves her family she knows that she didn't belong in there and she knew somewhere in her heart that she had someone else, somewhere, waiting for her.

Rima learnt a lot of things from her parents, but she never really skilled them like her parents. She is mostly with her new friends but she felt always alone. She waited for the day she would be saved and she found one, "Death-High" a new school reopened and she her prayers had been heard.

She tried her best to be the best around her friends and be loved by everyone.

Hobbies: Drawing, singing....etc.

Rp sample: Rima was walking down the halls of her new school, slow and steady like always. She was holding her teddy-bear tight and her backpack was on her back. She heard some whispers near her but she didn't care who and what they were about then suddenly she came to a stop.

The title on the door said "music room" she opened the door slowly, no one was in. She walked towards the piano which was located at then end of the room, the sun light shined it. She touched it soft and slowly, one hand was still holding her teddy-bear. Then she touched the keys and pressed the note so it made a sound, "I miss you..." she whispered closing her eyes.

Ability: Rima unfortunately doesn't tink she has any strong abilities, but she kicks butt at fighting and she has a great imagination for stories and drawings.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhigh.darkbb.com
Kai Saeko
Juniors
Juniors
Kai Saeko

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Character sheet
Enrolled Name: Kai Saeko
School Year (for students)\Subject (for teachers): Junior Year
DAY or BOTH: BOTH

Rima Touya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rima Touya   Rima Touya I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:51 pm

(yo, approved it by ur self again? didnt' even bothered to ask for other @'s view...)
Back to top Go down
http://net-fighters.team-talk.net
Rima Touya
Sophomores
Sophomores
Rima Touya

Female

Character sheet

Rima Touya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rima Touya   Rima Touya I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:49 am

(is something wrong wit it? Then tell me)
Back to top Go down
Kai Saeko
Juniors
Juniors
Kai Saeko

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Character sheet
Enrolled Name: Kai Saeko
School Year (for students)\Subject (for teachers): Junior Year
DAY or BOTH: BOTH

Rima Touya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rima Touya   Rima Touya I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:50 am

(not realli)
Back to top Go down
http://net-fighters.team-talk.net
Rima Touya
Sophomores
Sophomores
Rima Touya

Female

Character sheet

Rima Touya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rima Touya   Rima Touya I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:44 am

okay then, this is approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rima Touya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rima Touya   Rima Touya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rima Touya
Page 1 of 1